Tamiya - 1/10 Suzuki Super Swift 'Monster GoPro' M-05 RTR
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 57868
57868 1/10 Suzuki Super Swift 'Monster GoPro' M-05 RTR
2 - 5 Business Days
The GoPro Monster Sport Super Swift is a 6-time consecutive winner of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race held in the U.S. It is based on the Suzuki Swift and custom-built by Monster Sport. The 4WD car features wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics and a 400hpplus 1.9-liter engine.
The Tamiya R/C model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The lightweight, narrow semi-monocoque frame offers an optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity. A ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and a 3-piece steering linkage ensure excellent stability during high-speed cornering.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio yes
- Bearings plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material plastic
- Construction Type RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Differential Type gear
- Drive Type gearbox
- Led Light Buckets no
- Led Lights no
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Low center of gravity design
- Special Feature 2 3-piece steering linkage
- Special Feature 3 Servo, receiver and ESC are positioned at the rear for optimal balance
- Special Feature 4 Adjustable wheelbase lengths: 210mm, 225mm, 239mm
- Special Feature 5 Front mounted motor
- Special Feature 6 Semi-monocoque frame
- Special Feature 7 Includes Tamiya Finespec 2.4Ghz radio gear
- Suspension fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use on-road
Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.
This iteration of the GoPro Monster Sport Super Swift comes as a Ready-to-Run (Expert Built) model. Tamiya's Expert Built (XB) series provides instant R/C excitement without the need for assembly. All the same spare and Hop-Up-Up parts as the assembly kit can be used to maintain and upgrade the Ready-To-Run model.