Tamiya - 1/14 Knight Hauler
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 56314
56314 1/14 Knight Hauler R/C truck
In Stock Now - Ships within a Day
This 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Trucks Item features an originally designed truck body. Hood, large roof spoiler, interior, and lights (clear orange parts), which have been artistically rendered in exquisite detail. Grill, tank, exhaust and steps have been beautifully rendered with metal plated parts. Kit includes stickers and 540 motor. 7.2V battery pack and R/C system are sold separately.
Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for the Tractor Truck Knight Hauler or any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit (Item #56511). This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access. The multi function unit offers 24 radio-controlled sounds that have been digitally recorded from an actual tractor truck. All 20 LED lamps employed with the multi function unit are high brightness type LED for 9 functions. They are employed to reproduce headlights, position lamps, roof lamps, speed indicators, fog lamps, back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps, which can be turned on/off with the transmitter. The Multi-Function Control Unit is sold separately.
By using your transmitter sticks and the trims you can control the truck movements (forward/backward running and turns), horn, motorized support leg (sold separately), headlights, position lamps, roof lamps and speed indicators. You can also activate the back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps as well as engine revving.
- Total length: 630mm
- Total width: 186mm
- Clearance: 19mm
- Weight Fully-Equipped: about 3,1kg (without multi function unit)
- Wheelbase: 476mm
- Tread F/R: 156/138mm
- Chassis Material: Aluminum and polycarbonate plastic
- Chassis Shape: Ladder Type Frame
- Suspension: Front and Rear Rigid Axle w/Metal Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Camber Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Toe Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Damper: F/R Aluminum Dummy Dampers
- Drive train: 2-axle
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: 1st gear 32.49:1, 2nd gear 17.76:1, 3rd gear 10.66:1
- Diff. gear system: F/R Bevel Gear Diff
- Motor: RS540 (standard in the kit)
- Tire Width: F/R both 22mm
- Tire Diameter: F/R both 88mm
- Requires eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).